Little Manitowish Lake Cabin is a year-round, three bedroom, two full-bath cabin nestled on a short dead-end road on the south side of Little Manitowish Lake.
- 150′ of water frontage
- Kayaks available
- Garbage service
- Level lot = easy access to the lake
- Kitchen with electric range, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, drip coffee maker, toaster, dishes, utensils, pots & pans
- Multi-slip pier
- Sleeping Arrangements:
– Master Suite with king bed
– Bedroom two – One queen bed and closet
– Bedroom three – Two twin beds and closet
– Bonus – One pull-out sofa bed
- Bed linens
- Washer & dryer
- Paper towels, napkins, dish soap, hand soap, dish towels, garbage bags.
- TV with a FireStick (log in with your own credentials)
- Board games
- Campfire pit
- Gas grill & utensils
- High speed internet/WIFI
- Convenient snowmobile trail access via Alder Lake Road, Townline Road to trail 8/intersection 618. Or simply jump on the lake and either intersect the trail at Little Bohemia on Little Star Lake or Aberdeen Lodge on Manitowish Lake.
- WinMan Trails, North Lakeland Discovery Center, and MECCA Trails offer some of the best biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing trails in Northern Wisconsin.
- Ice fishing or snowshoeing on the lake is easily accessible via the level lake lot.
- For those that prefer to blaze their own trail, not more than 400 yards from the front door lies a 256 acre parcel of Northern Highland State Forest that abuts the north side of beautiful Alder Lake.
- Powell Marsh offers stunning views and abundant wildlife viewing.